From: Nirav Doshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: re: databse currpted

just want to confirm that to overcome this issue i have one idea i.e
i dismount the store & i will copy priv1.edb file & priv1.stm file. Now i
rename the both file with priv1_old.edb & priv1_old.stm file now i mount the
database it will ask that you want to mount blank database say yes. now
throught exmerge i can upload the mail box.
just i want to know that weather this idea will work or not?
i done in my test enviroment but i am not sure