I always feel a little bit guilty about "issues" like this.

Ya gotta feel empathy, because it's obvious that the primary language of the
OP isn't English. The first couple of posts, you just have to wonder if he
didn't understand.

Eventually though, you realize that he just doesn't want help if it doesn't
fit his preconceived notions of the kind of help he wants.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael