From: McCready, Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:55 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Journaling

Well this is interesting.  That did indeed work for me, but I ran into a
little problem.  After creating the group and adding several users, I wanted
to delete people from the group to see if we could just add/subtract people
on the fly as litigation holds changed.  So far, an hour after subtracting
people from the Universal Group, the Journaling Rule is still reporting on
messages sent to/from the people that USED to be in the Universal group.

I disabled and re-enabled the journaling rule, but no change.