Reading technet, I see:
"If you export data to a .pst file by using the PSTFolderPath parameter, the
Export-Mailbox cmdlet does not export messages from the dumpster."

So piping a Get-Mailbox with some filtering into this:
Export-Mailbox -PSTFolderPath:"D:\Path"  -MaxThreads:1 -Confirm:$false
should give the same size file that a manual export of all folders from OL to a
pst does? But the cmdlet gives me 1.6 gig where OL gives me 200 meg for one
box? How can I replicate the same behavior and not export anything else other
than the current mailbox contents?

Thanks,
jlc