From: Chris Pohlschneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 3:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 Hard Drives Filling UP

Thank You all for your help. I will check the logs tomorrow morning to
see if any whitespace has been created in the database. I set the
deleted mailbox retention to be zero days, so it should free up some
whitespace tonight when the online maintenance runs. One last question,
is there a max limit on how many GB Exchange 2003 Enterprise will
recognize? I have not been able to find a definitive answer.