I just started using it today when I read my email from DNSStuff.com

Not long after I signed up with them they called me and said "I know this is
a strange question but our signups are very high today so I was wondering
how you heard about us". I told them about the email from DNSStuff and he
said "ah, that makes sense".

--
Mike Sullivan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]