Large number of FP's and they also do unpublished collateral damage. For
example if you use the same name servers as some ROSKO spammers you may find
yourself blocked. And to make it really interesting if you go look yourself up
in the above example the lookup feature will tell you that you are not listed.
You will have to fight your way to level 2 support to find out that you are
indeed listed.

I would just tag for now with it, I would not block with it.