By default, a certificate is installed on the first Hub Transport Server in an
Exchange 2007 environment, which last for 1 year, correct?

My question is, if I want to buy a certificate from a Certificate Authority (to
use as verification of encryption between us and another company), do I place
it on the Hub Transport server to replace the "default" certificate, or do I
need more than one certificate?  One to replace the Hub Certificate which will
expire after one year, and one to be installed on the Edge Transport Server(s)
in the DMZ?

Thanks all,

Rob