Create a DNS zone on your internal DNS for company.com. Then place the
correct entries in there and tell your users to use webmail.company.com or
whatever it is.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Kerr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA from LAN SSL

I have a SSL cert that works fine for users accessing OWA from Outside our
LAN but when accessing it from within the LAN, IE says there is a problem
with the websites certificate. I know this is due to the fact that the
address is different from inside the LAN. What are some solutions to get
around this warning?

TIA

James