Couple of ideas.

Is your existing OWA cert a wild card cert? If so replace the Watchguard with
that.

Do you have your own Internal CA set up? Issue a cert to the watchguard and
your internal computers will be happy with that.

Make the Watchguard cert a trusted authority in a GPO. Again that only covers
internal computers and is the idea I like the least.