Ok, so I'm copying to the folder out to the external drive...this
sucks!@ but I'm going to sit back and wait and see what occurs. Thanks
for everyone's assistance.

Thomas

From: Matt Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: defrag error

I've had to do that although PSS will tell you it doesn't work.  I might
add to that make sure and reformat the drive with the machine it's
plugged into before doing anything.  Expect it to be very slow, You may
even think it's failed it's so slow, even Esata sucks.

I've found it better to just have a big sata drive and controller card
for temp space.  And backup, backup ,backup!