From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: e-mail archiving

I serious looking at e-mail Archiving, I have had a web demo of the
Jatheon, http://www.jatheon.com/ appliance and wonder how I can compare
that to Sunbelts SEA software product? I'm sure by the tame I add the
server and Storage to the SEA I'm pretty close to the Jatheon Appliance
20k price tag and a 20% / year maintenance is pretty steep. It does look
pretty slick and very easy to administer and it looks very easy from the
users perspective also.

Any comments, an/or what are you guys using?

Stefan Jafs

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you
should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
represent those of the Amico Corporation. Warning: Although precautions
have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the
company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise
from the use of this email or attachments.