Defender here by Arcmail. Working very well for us.

Sent from my hand held...

-----Original Message-----
From: "William Lefkovics" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: 11/19/08 6:00 PM
Subject: RE: e-mail archiving

Without apologies to Sunbelt or any of the other 1000 or so Exchange archiving
companies, I am also testing the Exchange Server Archiver from Red Gate.  It
seems to focus on ease of use and is very effective.

http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2008/11/red-gate-softwares-exchange-archiver-open-beta.html