Hi

I received this ndr from Comcast. My rDNS is fine, Does anyone have an email
address for comcast support by any chance, in order for me to moan at them?

Steve

The original message was received at Tue, 02 Dec 2008 10:27:41 -0400

  ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

  ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .. while talking to mx2.comcast.net
<<< 554 IMTA02.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net comcast 216.249.33.234 Comcast
requires that all mail servers must have a PTR record with a valid Reverse DNS
entry. Currently your mail server does not fill that requirement. For more
information, refer to: http://help.comcast.net/content/faq/PTR

.. connection error: connection reset by peer/timeout