Da: Sascha Riela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: lunedì 8 dicembre 2008 7.38
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: Mail body is deleted

No nothing.

From: HELP_PC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 December 2008 10:20
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: R: Mail body is deleted

AVG or other av present?

GuidoElia

HELPPC

  _____

Da: Sascha Riela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: sabato 6 dicembre 2008 9.30
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: Mail body is deleted

Hi all,

I have an exchange 2007 environment where we have 2 Mailserver CCR, and 2
CAS/HUB server. The problem is sometimes when an Hongkong user is sending mails
the body text disappears somehow. When I track the message I can see from the
size of the message that there must be something inside. I was asking the user
if he choose a white color to write the message....... :0))

does somebody know if the exchange 2007 spam filter can delete text on mails ??

Thanks

Sascha

  _____

  _____