I have changed the color fonts. We must test now this settings.

thanks

From: Eric Woodford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 December 2008 17:58
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Mail body is deleted

Changing the message format to plain-text should remove all text formatting. I
have seen where a badly written disclaimer script had changed the format of the
message, causing the message body to all but disappear, while the message
headers contained all the details. See if the message body is some how outside
the <body> tags in the HTML formatted message. Thinking about it, plain-text
should also fix this..