Also check for 2003 SP2 SNP problems or anything else related to
nonpaged pool memory (when the server has problems, go to task manager
or perfmon and check the counter for nonpaged pool. If it is too low,
like below 32K, something is wrong with a low-level driver).

--James

--
Sent from my mobile device