Three letter acronym

TLA Group Ltd.
www.tlagroup.bm

From: Ellis, John P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:39 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ISA 2004/OWA/RSA Timeouts

TLA'ing?

John

________________________________
From: James Rankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 December 2008 15:22
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Wow. That is some TLA'ing you've got going there.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you rather than just a smart-ass observation
:-)
2008/12/11 Ellis, John P. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Hi all. We publish OWA via ISA which is NLB'd and use RSA SecurID for
authentication as well as AD authentication On the listener for OWA
under RSA tab its set to 15 mins timeout for the cookie. But if i leave
the OWA session doing nothing for around 5mins i get prompted to login
back into RSA.
Ive seen this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941162/en-us but
that applies to ISA 2006.
Does ISA 2004 have the same feature?
Is this an RSA feature ? or ISA Feature or something else?
Thanks
John

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com<http://www.clearswift.com>