Just used Outlook 2003's Group Schedules feature to create an "at a glance"
view of availability data for ~30 or so resource mailboxes (hosted on 4-way
clustered E2k3 SP2).
Adding each and every resource mailbox to the custom group schedule was a
ballache to say the least.
Now I have another user who requires the same schedule on their PC.
Rather than go through the same ballache I'd like to find some way of
transferring the schedule across.
I've had a poke around in Outlook but can't find an export function that
allows me to transfer the group schedule quickly and easily, i.e. to a file
of some sort.
Outlook's help file only tells me how to create, view, or delete group
schedules. Very helpful....
Can it be done?