Hi chaps,

Can anyone recommend a single exe FTP Server for Windows? I saw one once that
had a good GUI, basic user setups and folder permnissions etc and was just one
file. It doesn't have to run as a service, just something we can add to the
toolkit to help getting files from/to windows boxes (mostly to/from linux
servers).

There's the nifty FTPDMIN (http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/ftpdmin/) but that
doesn't have any user support of any kind, with each connection being anonymous
which isn't great, even for single use access.

Any others ?

Olly

--
G2 Support