From: Leedy, Andy [mailto:ale...@butlerahs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:27 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA 2003 removal?

We installed 4 new Exchange 2007 servers (2 CAS/HUB and 2 Mailbox) into our
existing Exchange 2003 organization.  We had and still do have 2 Exchange 2003
servers, one of which is just an OWA box.  All the mailboxes are moved, but
we're still not ready to remove the "Last Legacy Server" yet.

However, I would however like to decommission the OWA box.

Can someone tell me what the procedure is?  Is it just do an uninstall of
Exchange on the OWA box?

Thanks,

Andy Leedy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this message is intended
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Animal Health Supply