Event ID:       20000
Date:           1/23/2009
Time:           10:57:13 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MAILHOST
[ExchangeAdaptorDLL::Initialize] Failed to open default message store, result=0x8004011d.

This would indicate permissions issues with the besadmin account I'm using. However, I have gone through the permissions set up so many times I can do it with my eyes closed now
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB02276&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=1487349&stateId=0%200%201485666

In addition to the event viewer message above, I also get a warning to the effect of "Failed to open the default message store using the MAPI profile..." Again, these errors seem to point to permissions issues for the MAPI user.

Regards,

Julio Ochoa
t...@webjogger.net
845-757-4000