Yes, the famous 0X8004010F error.  Tons of info on the web, I know, but
here is a twist that I can't find any information about online:

I only get the download OAB error if I can connected via TCP/IP.  If I
am connected via HTTPS, the OAB download works great...

I have done all the basis OAB error checking, rebuilt it, checked the
public/system folders, made sure an oab is selected for the storage
group..

Anyone know of a good place to start looking?

Tia!

Sam