That second error seems to be from a Address list I created yesterday to
test, and then deleted, so that seems normal I guess.

________________________________

From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OAB 0X8004010F Error

If I crack up logging on MSExchangeSA\OAL Generator, I don't see any
errors.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: OAL Generator
Event ID: 9107
Date:  1/27/2009
Time:  2:51:11 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: MAIL01
Offline address list generation finished.
- ROLLOUTS1

Although, I did just find this... never seen this posted yet
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9301