It is easy to do, plus there are lots of sites that will flip text for you.

Interestingly, some mail clients barf at that subject.

From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:04 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ¿lıɐɯ-ǝ ɹoɟ ǝsn oʇ ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ pılɐʌ ɐ sıɥʇ sı

LOL—How long did that take you!?!

-Bonnie

From: William Lefkovics [mailto:will...@lefkovics.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: ¿lıɐɯ-ǝ ɹoɟ ǝsn oʇ ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ pılɐʌ ɐ sıɥʇ sı

RFC5322 lists the valid characters.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5322.txt

From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:04 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Is this a valid character to use for e-mail?

Is this:

A valid character to use in the left-hand portion of an e-mail address?  My
google-fu is not working well for this…

For example:      imnotfindinganÿth...@my.domain

Might be the e-mail address in question.  I have no idea how the character was
originally entered—I’ve been cutting and pasting in notepad.

We have some third-party listserv software that is choking on this and I’m
trying to figure out if it’s valid.

Thanks,

Bonnie