From: Sunbelt Exchange Forum [mailto:sunbeltexchangefo...@bettis.gov]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:48 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: storage group copy status error

Exchange 2007 RU5 CCR . test system - I can't paste the errors or output
here so I've typed part of the error below.

The management console shows copy status=unknown.

Get-storagegroupcopystatus gives:

Microsoft Exchange Replication service RPC failed:
Microsoft.Exchange.Rpc.RpcException: Error e0434f4d from cli_GetCopyStatusEx
at Microsoft.Exchange.Rpc.Cluster.ReplayRpcClient.GetCopyStatusEx...

Get-storagegroupcopystatus -standbymachine <servername> results in "not
configured" for the SummaryCopyStatus.

I deleted the log shares (which was about the only solution I could find via
google) and let them recreate. The status will show healthy for a short time
then revert to unknown in the console. Have I neglected to configure
something?

   Laura Bibel