________________________________

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Posted At: Thursday, February 05, 2009 5:07 PM
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange Forum
Conversation: storage group copy status error
Subject: RE: storage group copy status error

How on earth did you figure that out?

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php