You should be arraigned for such homonymic enlightenment.

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 11:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: mail store size question

There is no question that email management is (should be) a requirement at
some level.

However, where do you want to spend your dollars? Buying more disk? Or
employee productive in not having to worry about it?

These days, I'd suggest that buying more disk is often more cost effective.
Not always, but often.

You will always have egregious offenders that have to be reined in.

(Heh. I just noticed: rained, reined, reigned. It's the simple things in
life that make me smile.)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php