Nah, we throw tomatoes at Shook, so it's not completely OT yet.

Dave
________________________________
From: Sherry Abercrombie [saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: mail store size question

Tomatoes is my favorite crop.  And now, we've gone completely OT.  Happy
Tuesday!!

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Michael B. Smith
<mich...@theessentialexchange.com<mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com>>
wrote:
My favorite crop is sweet corn.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP
My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael
I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php