From: Chris Blair [mailto:chris_bl...@identisys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook Login problem

I went through the account and found that Inherit from parent permissions was
not checked on his account. I checked the box, forced replication, refreshed
the screen and checked his account again. The box was unchecked. Next I went
with test 1, removed him from the domain admins group, checked the Inherit from
parent permissions box, forced replication and checked the security again. This
time the Inherit from parent permissions stuck.

I logged into mailbox without issue after that.

Hopefully we have killed 2 birds with one stone. The mailbox is accessible
again and the user can be removed from the domain admin group.

Well it looks like our baby will be waiting for another day. Her contractions
stopped and she is feeling better.

Thanks for all the help.