I use MIMEsweeper for SMTP from Clearswift and I can create policies to
quarantine when mail comes from *...@mydomain - - -> *...@mydomain. I then go a
step further as there are cases where some of our services at a colo send in
a spoofed fashion that it triggers an allow action based on content. I can
also block altogether through settings on what's called the receiver service
when it finds spoofed emails. With that being said any chance there are
options like that in your Symantec appliance?

Sean Donnelly

IT Operations Manager

tel. (781) 935-6020 x395

fax (781) 998-2682

Service Point USA

Document, Print, and Information Management

www.servicepointusa.com <http://www.servicepointusa.com/>