Nothing to configure, simply type in the name or part of it and select
"look up".

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:mplahtin...@gmail.com]
Sent: February-22-09 8:30 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Copy GAL to outlook contact folder

Question?  I'm kind of new to managing BES servers.  Are you saying
that if we are using a BES with a BB device that it can be configured
to pull from the GAL for incoming calls for caller id.   So far each
of my users has duplicated our GAL in their contacts for things like
caller it, and voice dialing.  Is there a better way to do this?

Matt

On 2/20/09, Sam Cayze <sam.ca...@rollouts.com> wrote:
> Open GAL, select all, right click, add to contacts?

Outlook?

> -troy

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Amico
Corpoartion company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure
no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.