From: Debashish Basak [mailto:dba...@pycon.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 3:25 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Help in Moving over MX record from one provider to another

Hello All,

We are in the process of moving to a new location. The present internet
provider is being changed to a new provider. Can someone who has gone
through this advice as the best way to change the following:

DNS Addresses

MX record

Will there be a downtime when this change happens? Any advice will be
helpful.

Thanking you and with Best Wishes,

Debashish