Thanks Don.
I expected some heat but I really don't know.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Ely
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:20 AM
  Subject: Re: Exchange 2003 store sizes?

  Why is the sky blue?

  On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 7:18 AM, David W. McSpadden <dav...@imcu.org> wrote:

    I am looking in System Manager at Mailbox sizes and then I am looking at
the priv1.edb that is 64 GB's.
    I don't see the correlation between the two?
    What gives?  Why is the priv1 so big and the mailboxes so small?
    I am getting this error when the NTBackup runs at night??

    The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE
function call (d).

    ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-'The 'Microsoft