Whitespace?

________________________________

From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2003 store sizes?

I am looking in System Manager at Mailbox sizes and then I am looking at
the priv1.edb that is 64 GB's.
I don't see the correlation between the two?
What gives?  Why is the priv1 so big and the mailboxes so small?
I am getting this error when the NTBackup runs at night??

The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE
function call (d).

' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-'The 'Microsoft