Uh, it's older than that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:john.matte...@afghan.swa.army.mil]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Can someone remove me from this list?

This argument about OOF's reached religious status back when Exchange was
version 2000 and Office XP was the client of choice.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
Forward Operating Base Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823
Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people
to work." -- Peter Drucker