~2600 list members here; no way of knowing for sure how many are actually
"out of the office."  I just got 10 OOFs which OK sure, might be "quite a
few" at a third of a percent. Eerily, something is telling me there's a
good chance an awful lot more than that are actually away from their desk
right now for longer than a day and have managed somehow to NOT SPAM ME in
the process.  Many thanks to the nameless ones! :)