From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:tvanderk...@expl.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 11:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: favorite phone

I have used an iPhone also, and I have tons of friends who use them. They all
brag on them until they see my Fuze and then they suddenly get jealous. It is
thicker due to the real keyboard, but if you use it for business purposes (RDP,
email, document reading/editing/creating) having that real keyboard is a must.
Trying to take notes in a business meeting on an iPhone's "keyboard" really
doesn't work.
TVK