I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction with a problem I
am having with Outlook Web Access on a single Exchange 2003 Standard
installation.

About half the time after the server is rebooted there is a problem that
the message content will not display.  The message list is visible, but
the preview pane is completely blank.  Double clicking on a message
opens a new window, also completely empty.

Sometimes issuing IISreset at the command prompt will 'magically' fix
the problem.  Other times rebooting the Exchange server fixes it.  Other
times, like today after several IISresets, and reboots it is still not
working.

This problem actually started after MessageSolution added their OWA
add-in to my system to handle messages that are stubbed by their
archiving software.

In the past they have remoted into my server and fixed the problem for
me, but I have had to wait days for them to fix it, and it is always in
the middle of the night because apparently the only people they have who
can do this are located in China.

They have promised several times to give me instructions on how to fix
this, but they never follow through.

Is there anything I can look at?  Is there a pretty standard way that
they might have implemented this add-in that may have some typical
things to look at?

I know I'm fishing here, but I am not knowledgeable about how OWA and
IIS work, and the vendor is almost completely unresponsive.

Thanks for any guidance someone might offer.

Ralph Smith

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and