We have recently deployed Exchange 2007 and setup the autodiscover service.
Works great for all of our users.  Unfortunately while we are the central IT
department for the University, we are not the only area running Exchange.
There are several smaller departments that run their own AD Forests / Exchange
environments, but their reply address is the same as the one we use.  As such
their Outlook 2007 clients hit our autodiscover service and they aren't very
happy with that.

Anyone know how to either turn it off on Outlook, or some method to make their
clients happy?