I think so.

________________________________
From: Paul Cookman [mailto:paul.cook...@selection.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Large file.

Ok, that would make sense as that is when I was working on moving log
locations. Can I just delete now do you think?

Paul Cookman * Technical Account Manager
[cid:image001.jpg@01C9A6D2.A9B0A980]+44(0) 844 874 1000 *
[cid:image002.jpg@01C9A6D2.A9B0A980] +44(0) 844 874 1001
[cid:image003.jpg@01C9A6D2.A9B0A980]Paul.Cookman@selection.co.uk *
www.selection.co.uk<http://www.selection.co.uk/>

[cid:image004.jpg@01C9A6D2.A9B0A980]

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee only. Selection Services Plc accepts no liability for personal views
expressed. While every effort has been made to ensure the attachments are
virus-free, they must be checked before further use, especially those
containing encrypted data. If you have any problems with this e-mail, please
contact our IT Manager on em...@selection.co.uk<mailto:em...@selection.co.uk>

Registered in England and Wales Registered Number: 2758710 Registered Office:
Provident House, 122 High Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1EZ