I bet mortar fire really message up the voice recognition software.

I am thinking at the end of my blackberry messages, I should type.

"Rest assured that this absolutely was not"

From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:john.matte...@afghan.swa.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:14 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Large file.

Ah, the toys of technology. How great it will be to get back to the tap tap
tap of keyboards without the base beat of artillery and mortar fire.

John H. Matteson, Jr.

Systems Administrator/ITT Systems

Forward Operating Base Orgun-E

Afghanistan

DSN - 318 431 8001

VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000

Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823

Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for
people to work." -- Peter Drucker