From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Group Calendering and OWA

Got ya now, Web Parts. Yep, IE 6 and up only now.

I saw a blog from one of the Dev's on these types of issues. Their position was
they would rather spend the time adding functionality to IE than spending their
time adding limited functionality to other browsers. He said it better than I
just did..it made sense to me at the time.