On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Kennedy, Jim
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> wrote:
> ... they would rather spend the time adding functionality to IE than
> spending their time adding limited functionality to other browsers.

  Here's a thought:  Write OWA to standards and have MSIE implement
the standards.  It's almost like standards were created for this very
reason...

  In fairness, this does actually appear to be the direction MSFT is
heading now.  I'm incredulous myself (their track record is not good
here), but those are the signs.  Witness the OWA interoperability
advertised in Ex2007++.

-- Ben