Terminal Server?
That way no matter where they are, they have their own desktop.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Rogov [mailto:dennis_rogov2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Suggestions if Roaming Profiles is the Answer

Hi Everyone:

i currently have 10 employees that are using outlook in 3 multiple locations.
We currently don't have roaming profiles implemented which is why when the sign
in another location they dont see their updated emails and use a local pst that
is on that machine. I need to come up with a strategy where all these 10
employee can log into any windows XP machines across all 3  sites and alot of
times they don't have a dedicated machine at either sites . Now here is the
dilemma we don't have an exchange server we use outlook with POP connectivity
to network solution mail server. We also use mix of LDAP and personal address
books. We do have two DC's out of the 3 sites. One of the Dc's is 2000 and the
other 2003.. The connection between site A and Site B is T1 1MB and the
connection between site B and site C is 10 MB. Traffic that needs to get from C
to A is routed through B first.  With all of the above information what would
be the most effecient plan?