From: James Wells <jam...@gmail.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Mon Mar 23 20:09:40 2009
Subject: Re: Large Mailboxes Performance

I'm not Kevin but I'll answer anyway. Microsoft actually said last
year in a whitepaper that they don't recommend stubbing, because of
what was mentioned here - it saves on size certainly, but if a user
never touches their Inbox again, 80000 items will quickly become a
performance problem.

--James

--
Sent from my mobile device

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information transmitted, or contained or
attached to or with this Notice is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI),
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination, or other use of, and taking any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without
the express written consent of the sender are prohibited. This information may
be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA), and other Federal and Florida laws. Improper or unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.