I'm not Kevin but I'll answer anyway. Microsoft actually said last
year in a whitepaper that they don't recommend stubbing, because of
what was mentioned here - it saves on size certainly, but if a user
never touches their Inbox again, 80000 items will quickly become a
performance problem.

--James

--
Sent from my mobile device