What's your budget? Do you have any other uses for an iSCSI Storage device
or would it be dedicated to Exchange? Are there specific benefits of an
iSCSI solution you're looking to leverage?

On the surface, 50 users and 120Gb stores could easily be handled by a
traditional rack mount server, but I don't know what type of users we're
talking about. The only reason I would implement external storage is if you
had heavy users and you needed enough spindles to handle the IO. I wouldn't
purchase a storage array just for the sake of purchasing a storage array,
but that's just my opinion.

- Sean