You have 50 users each with 120 GB of email?

From: Brian Dugas [mailto:br...@summit-technical.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:14 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: New Server Config Question/Suggestions

We are looking to upgrade from Exch2003 to Exch2007 this year.  This will
include purchasing a new server.
Any suggestions for config - ie.  store all data on the server, get a server
with an iSCSI SAN for stores, etc.
I was leaning towards installing Exch on the server and storing the Priv and
Pub stores on the iSCSI SAN.
We have approx 50 users with 120 gig stores.

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Brian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that
may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected
from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on
the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email
from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using
e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry Ford My Health
at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If you do not believe that
our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send
e-mail or Internet communications to us.