I am helping out a company that is having a problem with some meeting
invitations they receive being off by one hour.  I would assume this is a DST
issue, but it isn't consistent.  If they send out a meeting request it is
correct and most of the ones they receive are correct however a handful are
coming in with the time one hour late.  I thought it was the person sending the
requests since the ones they receive incorrectly are always from the same
people so I had the person send a request to an account on the clients server
and to an account on a separate Exchange server and that request was incorrect
for the client, but correct on the separate server.  I'm stumped.  How can they
be seeing the correct time for 90% of their meeting invites and incorrectly for
the remaining 10% yet also be able to send a meeting request to the same people
who are sending the bad ones and those people see it correctly?
The client is running Outlook 2007 on Windows XP with an Exchange 2003 server.
Are there any known issues or settings that could cause this type of
inconsistent behavior?  Also the meeting invitations are not for recurring
meetings.

Thanks
Paul